Insurance Claims Process – Filing a Meth Lab Claim
Filing a claim to cover Meth Lab Testing and Cleanup is the most important thing you can do to get your home or property back in order. You will need to know your insurance company and your policy number. Report your claim as soon as possible, even if you don’t have any more information. The sooner you report your claim the better. The more information you have about your policy, the better. Have the date and location of the damage, name of the policy holder, address of the claim, and the policy mailing address. We have given you links and phone numbers for the most frequently used insurance companies and our recommendations to simplify contacting them. Once you have filed a claim, Crisis Cleaning can work directly with your insurance company to insure all estimates, processes and paperwork are followed as they should be to expedite your claim.
Our staff at Crisis Cleaning, will be happy to assist you in the claims process once you notify your insurance company of your claim.
- AAA © – Customer service 1-800-332-6119
- AARP © – 1-877-805-9918
- Allstate © – 1-800-547-8676
- American Family © – 1-800-374-1111
- Century © – 1-800-878-7389
- Erie © – Call agent during business hours; call 1-800-367-3743 (5:30p- 8:00a)
- Farmers © – 1-800-435-7764
- The Hartford © – 1-800-243-5860
- Liberty Mutual © – 1-800-225-2467
- Nationwide © – 1-800-421-3535
- Omni © – 1-800-727-6664
- Safeco © – 1-800-332-3226
- State Farm © – Calls are handled by a local claims agent.
- Travelers ©- 1-800-252-4633
- USAA © – 1-800-531-8722
All insurance companies listed above are for informational purposes only. Crisis Cleaning is in no way endorsed or affiliated with these companies.